Freelance writer – creative – media-maker
Well…. the Mapping Room is now largely wrapped up, but in case you’re still keen to find any of the remaining messages, or to take a personal tour of places where experiences were made just for you, here are some extra clues if you didn’t make it to HQ in Northcote.
1) One jar is a columnist on Elizabeth Street
2) In God we must trust if we desire to find this jar
3) An envelope awaits those who like to read and drink coffee in the city.
4) Only those with some blue blood will find this little present
5) This little jar is a unionist at heart.